

It's nearly 10 p.m. and I should be in bed, because Soren's been sleeping for three hours, and can only be relied upon for one more in this sleep-stretch, and it's best if I get SOME sleep before his first night waking... But I just have to share these adorable photos of our little boy from the past week.
He wants to stand on his own two legs ALL THE TIME now. If he's fussing, we just stand him up, and he calms down. He likes to practice his new skill, we think.

Of course, we have to balance Soren ever-so-slightly, but the strength of the standing pose is all his. Hmm, makes me think we'll have to child-proof the house sooner than later!

Oh, yes, this smiling photo was taken with Soren's knitted "babylegs" on his arms, but that didn't last long.

3 comments:
Shelly and Jeff,
He is beyond adorable! What a sweetie -- makes up for all the witching hours, eh?
My nephew walked at seven months. They can go straight to walking, with hardly a crawling stage in between. So yes: start getting ready! Soren could establish a new record.
Wow, Of course he is way ahead of schedule, well advanced to be sure. Looking forward to seeing him today and just checking this out for ourselves. Grandpa Bill and Auntie Ann.
What an amazing nephew I have! That last picture fooled me into thinking he was standing on his own for a split second. Can't wait to see all of you in a few weeks!
Post a Comment