Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Soren's first book -- take a peek!

Whaddya know, Soren's first book has been published. No, he's not the author (that would be Mom), he's the subject. And a very photogenic one at that.

S'ing Around with Soren is a photo book I created with an online publishing service, Blurb.com. Guess what everyone is getting for Christmas gifts?

The theme is action verbs that start with Soren's favorite letter of the alphabet: S. If you want to see some adorable pictures along the lines of "Soren spitting" and "Soren spitting up," then preview the first 15 pages of the 40-page book by clicking this link, then clicking on the orange "preview this book" banner across the book's cover. You can "turn" the pages (make sure you go all the way to the end and see the back cover) and if you are so inclined, order yourself a copy for $13 softcover plus $7-10 shipping depending on where you live in the U.S.

(Warning: I just clicked on the banner at 9 p.m. Tuesday night and the preview option was "temporarily disabled due to high load." Maybe try in the morning...)

P.S. If you are Soren's grandparent, great-grandparent or aunt, you may want to skip the online preview and be surprised with your hard copy on Christmas morning -- but it's up to you.

P.P.S. The Blurb software was surprisingly easy to use. I have done photo books with Kodak in the past, and Blurb was way easier and their help forum was very user-friendly and their prices are the cheapest I have found on the web. I can't wait to see the finished product!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay, can't wait! I'm excited for the book, and even more excited to see Soren in person!