Sunday, January 4, 2009

Vote for your favorite holiday family photo

These are my two favorite family photos from Soren's first Christmas. But which one should be featured on the official "Christmas card"?
P.S. I finally posted photos of me and Soren as Mary and Baby Jesus on SorenTalks. Check out our little actor in his first starring role. (If you're not subscribed to that blog, too, you're missing out on a whole new perspective on life at The Randall Roost!)

P.P.S. I removed a nonfunctional link on my post of Dec. 15 and simply copied my list of Top 10 books/DVDs for expecting mothers. If you were interested and unable to view the list previously, here it is.

5 comments:

Luke said...

I like the top one. you can see more of Soren but I really like Shelly's expression on the outdoor one.

JenErik said...

I like the top one too!
-Jen

Andree Hurley said...

I can't decide! I do have the quilt square all figured out, however, and posted it to my Facebook page for comments, which I never did get....

Hope all is well,

Andree

5 Happy Hendersons said...

I love the bottom one-- expressions and something different!~ What a beautiful family! Congratulations! Hope to see you all this summer!

Stacey Root said...

Both photos are super cute, but I love Soren's ensemble in the first one!