Hooray! Soren peed in the potty today for the first time in months. Don't know why, but we've been having a major "potty pause." Perhaps because our summer was CRAZY-BUSY. That's why this blog has languished. Apologies. Whenever I thought of updating it, something else took priority.We did find lots of time to spend with friends over the summer. Soren knows sitting on the potty is more fun with company -- in this case, his friend Tayla (who is recently potty-trained; yay, Mama Shannon!). These pix were shot back in June, and as soon as Tayla noticed my camera she started to pose. Her sweet smile turned into a big grin for just the camera (below). Soren has fortunately not been conditioned to camera grins or grimaces. I prefer to "catch him in the act." Hee, hee.
I've been volunteering tons of my time and professional services on a new resource guide for families with young children in our county, as a project of and fundraiser for the cooperative playschool Soren attends. It's been quite the management and editing challenge, and of course it demanded much more time than I ever imagined it would. It is now in the proof and review stage, so I will soon be thrilled to see it go to print. We have dubbed it The Little Guide for Little People (and their Families). I'll tell you more when it's finally DONE.We are looking forward to a visit from Soren's Grandpa Jim & Grandma Gloria this coming weekend. Sometime I will post pictures from our fabulous trip to visit them in Eastern Washington in September. Soon, I hope.

No comments:
Post a Comment