


No, NOT frog legs, perish the thought! These are two separate subjects.
"Froggy Friend" is the first toy Soren has bonded with. It is basically a green washcloth with satin edges and two rubber teething "arms" and a stuffed frog head. Scott & Jen gifted it to us when he was younger, and after a few days of watching Soren stuff blankets and his bib into his mouth, we came to our senses and took it out of the box. He loves it! It calms him down when he is fussy, and he does this adorable thing where he tucks it under his arm and won't drop it when you pick him up. It's also a useful prop for the "Five green and speckled frogs" song.
"Baby Legs" are the commercial name for the 80s leg warmers that have come back into style in baby fashionland. These lovely ones were knit by Auntie Jill during her last visit here over the Halloween weekend. He's worn them every day since, with the cold weather we've been having.
If you're not already following Soren's "other blog," there's another picture on sorentalks.blogspot.com with the Baby Legs.

2 comments:
Wow, look at those blue legs! I'm glad Soren likes his new clothing. Maybe I should go into business. Anyone want to place an order for Baby Legs??
Big hug from Jill for Shelly, Jeff, and Soren
I just came into the Blog thanks to a nice postcard I received in the mail! Thanks! I linked to you from my Facebook account so I can keep track more easily!
(Me on Facebook)
I love this, it's adorable!
I was going to folloow your blog from my Blog too ((My Blog) but I guess you don't have a "feed" or something.
On the Baby Legs, my friend Spring used to work there...
Also, I need to get you that Quilt Swatch. I found out I'm from a long line of quilters, so I need to get started. However, it seems to have disappeared...may I have the dimensions please?
Post a Comment